[mythtv-users] Frames per second?

Ray Olszewski ray at comarre.com
Mon Apr 21 22:03:04 UTC 2003

At 05:34 PM 4/21/2003 -0400, Jeff Burricelli wrote:
>Looks like the gbuffers option in bttv has fixed the fps problem.   Thanks
>again.

After I sent this answer, I took a quick look to see where in the MythTV
documentation this was mentioned, since it is kind of basic to getting any
vidcap app working, not just mythtv. I didn't find it anywhere I looked
(though I admit not looking very hard).

So ... Robert ... might it make sense to add a discussion to, say, section
3.2 of the HowTo (which is where I'd look for info on bttv) about
configuration of modules ... at least bttv? Maybe also add something there
referring readers to the later section on btaudio, since that comes up a
lot on this list as well, and it's easy to miss stuff down in "Miscellaneous".