[mythtv-users] MythMusic no go!

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 18 22:46:55 UTC 2003

Mythbackend has nothing to do with MythMusic.

Did you:

- 'make install' mythmusic?
- run 'mysql < metadata.sql'?  (metadata.sql lives in the 'musicdb'
subdirectory of the mythmusic source)
- edit /usr/local/share/mythtv/mythmusic-settings.txt to reflect your setup
(i.e., specify /var/music as the location; AFAIK this isn't the default)?

What happens if you try to run 'mythmusic' from a terminal window?

-Joe C.