[mythtv-users] What Resolution Are You Using?

jasonmiller jasonmiller at micron.com
Fri Apr 18 14:19:35 UTC 2003

There are still only roughly 240 scan lines on the screen per pass, correct?  It is a matter of how you encode, whether you interlace two frames or overlay them that determines the digital vertical resolution.  Now, all that said, and possibly incorrectly I'll admit :), since we need to deinterlace the Myth signal I should have known better!  *crawls back into his hole*