[mythtv-users] Missing the bounding boxes for the new ui elements?

Kevin J. Slater kslater at pobox.com
Fri Apr 18 01:12:29 UTC 2003

John,

thanks for the pointer. Once I thought about it a little more I realized
that since mythweater was showing the graphics correctly, that it must
be related. And since I'm using RH 7.3 I remembered that the strip
command doesn't work correctly and sure enough that caused my grief.
Thanks for pointing it out for me. DOL!

...Kevin