[mythtv-users] mythmusic on RH 7.3?

Kevin J. Slater kslater at pobox.com
Fri Apr 18 16:44:24 UTC 2003

On Thursday 17 April 2003 04:09 pm, JC wrote:
> Isaac,
>
> I'm a programmer by profession, and I feel so helpless when I write out
> upper
> case ERROR or WARNING messages and users either miss them, or don't know
> what to do so they ignore them.  Maybe after compiling Myth they've seen so
> many
> "Warning" messages that they become immune.  Anyway, here's a suggestion...

In current CVS, I have it exiting after that error message, so hopefully
people won't miss it anymore.  I've also just added another error and exit if
something's blocking the audio output device from being used, as that seems
to be another big complaint (why does it hang when i go to watch tv?!@?!?).

Isaac