[mythtv-users] How to record Monday only showing of a daily show

JC johnmythtv at crombe.com
Tue Apr 15 18:51:21 UTC 2003

Hi Chris,

Yes, the way they do it, is that when you choose to record, you can specify
to keep "n" episodes of the show.  It will then toss out the oldest one and
record a new one once that number has been reached.  Works great and is a
life-saver for those things like Seinfeld, etc. that are on multiple times a
day.  With the way Myth is today, if you don't get to it for a few days, you
could have a dozen recordings filling up your drive, keeping you from having
room for other shows.  In fact, I just checked and there are over 20
episodes of Seinfeld in the next THREE days!  A week?  105 shows!  Hello
full hard drive!  Gotta have that feature!  :-)

Thanks,
JC