[mythtv-users] Re: Newbie - Can't watch TV

Tom Erskine dealguy2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 03:06:54 UTC 2003

On Mythbackend it has:
Starting up as the master server.
Probed: /dev/video - Television
Probed: /dev/video - Composite1
Probed: /dev/video - S-Video
Probed: /dev/video - Composite3
adding: lbox as a player 1
adding: lbox as a player 0
ERROR opening file '/mnt/store//ringbuf1.nuv' in
ThreadedFileWriter.
adding: lbox as a player 0
adding: lbox as a remote ringbuffer
Changing from None to WatchingLiveTV
Segmentation fault

mythfrontend simply has:
connecting to backend server: 127.0.0.1:6543

nothing else seems to be on /dev/dsp

Any ideas?

Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 12:32:30 -0400
From: Isaac Richards <ijr at po.cwru.edu>