[mythtv-users] Newbie

Ray Parish rparish at digitalwebzone.com
Sun Apr 13 12:43:21 UTC 2003

I have my Nvidia GeForce4 MX s-video going to my tv. What settings do I need
to have in my XF86Config so the TV is displaying X correctly?
Here is my XF86Config:

Section "Device"
    Identifier "Videocard0"
    Driver "nv"
    VendorName "Videocard vendor"
    BoardName "NVIDIA GeForce 4 MX (generic)"
    VideoRam  65536
EndSection

Section "Screen"
    Identifier "Screen0"