[mythtv-users] Newbie TV out question

JC johnmythtv at crombe.com
Fri Apr 11 17:01:20 UTC 2003

A simple solution I haven't seen mentioned, is to buy an inexpensive RF
Modulator.  These have been around for decades and start at about $25 or so.
They take a video/audio input and "modulate it" out as RF (coax).  Check
Radio Shack, or local electronics superstores.  In fact, here's the Radio
Shack model for $29:

http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CTLG&category%5Fname=CT
LG%5F002%5F004%5F007%5F000&product%5Fid=15%2D1214

See ya,
JC