[mythtv-users] howIdidit: Debian+Myth from scratch using mdz'spkgs

Iohan Reyes ijr at routex.net
Thu Apr 10 19:19:11 UTC 2003

I'm in the middle of a Debian installation myself and have started over
from scratch.  I have learned many things along the way but I am not
finished yet.  I can work with Dennis on A,B, and C if he doesn't mind.  I
also took notes on my install regarding certain things that would not be
obvious to newbies (or semi-newbies like me)...most of them were related to
which kernel options to compile into modules and how to enable them in
debian at boot time.  Also I took notes regarding my X installation (which
I still seem to have problems with because i'm using an ATI Radeon 9000).

--On Thursday, April 10, 2003 9:54 AM -0700 Dennis Lou <dlou99 at yahoo.com>