[mythtv-users] MythTV with an external tuner

Jason Tackaberry tack at auc.ca
Thu Apr 10 17:54:10 UTC 2003

Hi Adrian,

On Thu, 2003-04-10 at 13:48, Adrian Burden wrote:
> Just got one from the yahoo store, $25 usplus $11 at the border.

I'm keen to order one of these ASAP.  Did you get the Actisys IR-200L,
or did you get the IR Blaster Cable pack linked here:

	http://store.yahoo.com/snapstreammedia/irblascabpac.html

The reason why I ask is that this is (almost) the link in the MythTV
HOWTO for the Actisys IR-200L, but the site above explicitly says the
product is NOT the Actisys IR-200L.  From the website:

        "NOTE:This product does NOT include an Actisys IR-200L -- this
        product is only designed to work with SnapStream Personal Video
        Station. So only buy this if you want to use it with
        SnapStream!"

So I guess the question is, if it's not an Actisys IR-200L, what exactly
is it? :)

Cheers,
Jason.