[mythtv-users] TV-Out: AITech Scan Converter vs CX2587x

Thu Apr 10 09:45:20 UTC 2003

> Where you can get a *great* boost in quality is if your TV has R/G/B inputs
> (a la SCART), that way your tv doesn't have to unmuddle
> Chrominance/Luminance/??

I just accidently discovered that my TV has RGB input via the scart socket!  Never noticed before, but the difference after switching the DVD player to RGB is stunning!

Now how to I find a VGA to RGB convertor?  (in the UK)

Are there any graphics cards which have a TV output to RGB connector...?