[mythtv-users] A few problems with mythtv

Charles Mason charles-mason at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 10 20:07:06 UTC 2003

Ok, I removed everything and switched to the CVS versions. The problem
is still there.

I then tried your patch and all it told me was that I was playing a
file.

vorbisdecoder.o: Starting to play an ogg file with freq=44100, chan=2,
bitrate=159

I tried it with several files and it was always the same (well, the
bitrate changed).

I don't think the problem is with vorbis. The stream plays fine and
never stops. It's just the GUI that stops responding (can't move to
different buttons, the time display freezes).

Nope, just tried it with an MP3 file and it does the same thing.

Vince