[mythtv-users] More MythMusic Help

RJV miracle at procyon.com
Wed Apr 9 14:37:54 UTC 2003

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003, Joseph A. Caputo wrote:

> You need to find the file 'metadata.sql' and load it into your
> database.  The mysql command you tried is probably looking for a file
> that is not in the location the rpm message said.  Find the file, 'cd'
> to its directory, then run 'mysql < metadata.sql' from there.
>
> No music is showing up because, although mythmusic can find your music
> files (you edited mythmusic-settings.txt, right?), it cannot insert the
> metadata into the database because the tables don't exist.
>
> -Joe C.

I did edit mythmusic-settings.txt.

It appears that metadata.sql isn't anywhere on my box.
http://rpm.nyvalls.se/graphics9.1.html is where I got the rpms.  They're
in testing phase, so it's expected that some don't work.

Where can I pick up a fresh metadata.sql copy?

-- RJV --					..ooOO miracle at procyon.com

-- Institution of Postgraduate Education - Graduation 2001
-- Institution of Undergraduate Education - Alumnus 1997

The opinions expressed in any email originating from this account are the
sole opinions of the author.  They do not reflect the opinions or policies
of any institution or individuals other than myself.