[mythtv-users] Mini-ITX Sized P4 Board with TV-Out and SPDIF Out!

usenet at wingert.org usenet at wingert.org
Tue Apr 8 20:25:26 UTC 2003

Could some comment as to the TVOUT status of this board.  I have been very
disappointed in this area with the disparity of support.  For example
the Epia 800 has mediocre TVOUT support.  Magenta and blue bars.

The AGP ATI Radeon VE board I have seems to work well though.

Can anyone comment on this board and other Epias?

Thanks