[mythtv-users] Mini-ITX Sized P4 Board with TV-Out and SPDIF Out!

Micah Morton micah at oregontech.net
Tue Apr 8 16:52:46 UTC 2003

 Er, sorry, I was looking in the wrong place. After closely reading a few
threads on this list I was able to find out that the AIW is a POS in it's
current state. :)

 Guess it's time to junk the AIW and buy a better card.. Anyone have any
success with DVB cards in North America on the Dish Network? (Bell
ExpressVu)?

 - Jerry