[mythtv-users] Mplayer Patch Problem

Mike Smith easygreenus at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 19:59:26 UTC 2003

Hey gang, I've had MythTV working for a couple weeks.  Yesterday I
updated my Nvidia drivers for my GF4 and now when I change channels, the
OSD is displayed with the proper information, but the channel never
actually changes, it just continues to display what I'm already
watching.  xawtv is doing the same thing.  Is this a driver issue, or is
there some option in the nvidia driver that I can turn on to fix this?
I installed the latest 4349 driver.  I'm thinking I need to back up and
use an older driver again, unless theres a simple fix to this?

TIA
Mike