[mythtv-users] Terratec Cinergy 400 doesn't seem to work help please :(

B. D. Hadderingh bdh at bos.nl
Sat Apr 5 21:30:09 UTC 2003

Is the mpeg4 modified? I have myth setup to record MPEG4, but the file
extensions are .nuv, and mplayer can't play them. Not sure if the
modifications mention apply to MPEG4 option?
I'm trying to figure out a way to make vcd/svcd's or divx that can be
played back on windows machines, but so far haven't had much success..
=_(

Greg

Greg <geflatt at hfx.eastlink.ca>