[mythtv-users] New Nvidia Drivers

Joseph Jamieson jjamieson at futurefoundations.com
Fri Apr 4 02:54:34 UTC 2003

I'd like to know if anyone has been able to get the new overscan option
to work.   I've been asking around for any information on what encoders
are supported (my Phillips 7108 is not supported) since I have a few
friends I could swap boards with if they had an encoder that worked.

I think maybe my board is a "special" one since it has this VIVO stuff
(you can capture video with it, albeit very poorly.)