[mythtv-users] RedHat 8.0 - Qt 3.0.5 -> Qt 3.1.2

Brent Hills bhills at openshores.com
Sat Apr 5 00:38:32 UTC 2003

boy am I stupid, I looked everywhere else, but forgot to check the Front page! Doh!
Thanks!
Roy
 JC <johnmythtv at crombe.com> wrote:Hi Roy,

Check out: http://www.mythtv.org/modules.php?name=MythInfo

Read the fourth paragraph. It's explained there.

That said however, I hope the "powers that be" keep a continual watch on the
maturation of the standard codecs and if they get "close" to the performance
of the modified NuppleVideo codec, that they switch over and use a standard.
Someday, maybe we'll be encoding using a standard codec which would be
great.

Thanks,
JC