[mythtv-users] Rhapsody Card

Tom Panning tpanning at vt.edu
Wed Apr 2 21:52:31 UTC 2003

Actually, from the little bit that I understand about these things,
development kits are always outrageously priced. They're not meant to be
bought by the public. In this case, I suspect the development kit is targeted
at a company Foo that will make their _own_ pvr card (using the same chips);
the development kit exists so that Foo's programmers can start developing
software before its hardware engineers finish designing their pvr card.

So this development kit is a step in the right direction, but not a final
step.

Tom