[mythtv-users] All inputs in use???

Kevin S. kevin at tridubdesign.com
Tue Apr 1 19:29:37 UTC 2003

Hi, I'm a noob to MythTV and pretty new to Linux. I was able to get MythTV
installed correctly, but when I try to "Watch TV" I get a message saying
that "all inputs are being used to record" However, I'm not recording
anything! When I go view the current recording or delete recordings nothing
is there. Yet I can see my diskspace decreasing and a .nuv file is being
written to my /var/video folder. This problem is similar to a previous
post:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=55740;search_string=what%20is%20mythtv%20recording;guest=292713&t=search_engine#55740

But I have not seen a solution to it yet...

Any help greatly appreciated!!

Running Mandrake 9.1

P.S. I can watch TV using XawTV with no problems.

- KS