[mythtv-users] Video Card Recommendations for TV Out

Tue Apr 1 11:04:27 UTC 2003

Does anyone have a reference for where I could buy this, or any decent scan converter in fact in the UK?

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Cedar McKay [mailto:cedarmckay at mac.com]
Sent: 29 March 2003 08:46
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Video Card Recommendations for TV Out

For me the "Web Cable Plus" is more than "good enough". I don't think
it could be better. I don't perceive any quality loss for going through
the converter. One caveat: I had slight flicker problems that went away
when I switched from powering it through the ps2 port and switched to
the included transformer. And boy, is it easy to setup.

cedar