[mythtv-users] ran out of free AUDIO buffers :-(

cmisip cmisip at insightbb.com
Thu May 1 03:43:36 UTC 2003

It hasnt happened in a while.  I keep updating my mythtv install to the
latest mythtv cvs.  My last install was mythtv cvs of 4/29/03.  I think
currently, the only major problem i have is that mythfrontend
occasionally crashes on watch recording screen after you exit from
watching a video.  It used to be that I can just restart mythfrontend.
Now a restart of mythfrontend just hangs until I quit and restart the
backend.