[mythtv-users] tv_grab_nz

James Sleeman bitsy_boffin at cyberdude.com
Tue Apr 29 15:11:51 EDT 2003

For anybody who in New Zealand using tv_grab_nz from xmltv, you're probably
annoyed at it not stripping the episode/sub-title from the program title so
you end up with a pile of programs named "The Simpsons:<some episode name>"
which royally screws you for scheduling recurring programs.

Here is a patch to that file which fixes this (it ignores a couple, like
Earth: Final Conflict).  It's a unified diff against 0.5.10.  I've submitted
it to the xmltv crew for inclusion but thought I'd throw it to the MythTV
community now because we are the ones who need it most ;-)

--
James Sleeman
bitsy_boffin at cyberdude.com-------------- next part --------------