[Mythtv-translators] Απ: Theme Strings for v31 updated

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 17:12:57 UTC 2020

On Wed, 26 Feb 2020 at 16:48, Yianni Vidalis <yiannividalis at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, Nick, nice to hear about an upcomming MythTV release.
>
> Can you please tell me when it's scheduled for release? I'd like to know how much time I should dedicate for translation.

Dear Yianni (and our other translators),

The initial release of MythTV v31 is expected very soon.

If you have some time to work on translations, please start and
perhaps open a ticket whenever you have finished a component (e.g. the
frontend or one of the plugins). Attach a patch to the ticket for that
component (or open a PR on github) and I'll get them committed.

Don't think that you need to have completed *everything* before you
create a new ticket or Pull Request on Github. I very much appreciate
that translations take a long time to complete, and will happily
accept updates whenever you can provide them.

Don't forget that there will also be point releases of MythTV v31
after the initial release (e.g. 31.1, 31.2). Any translations made
available after the initial release of v31 will be added to these
future stable point releases.

Thanks,
Nick