[Mythtv-translators] REQUEST: Please start updating translations for upcoming v31 release!

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 16:03:25 UTC 2020

Dear translators,

A Happy New Year to all of our translation teams around the world!

If you're not already aware, the next version of MythTV, v31, is due
for release soon. Translation strings are essentially frozen now, so
it is an ideal time to update translations across our many supported
languages.

You can see the current state of our translations here:

  http://www.insidethex.co.uk/mythtv/translation-status/master/

As always, full details of contributing to our translations can be
found on the following wiki page:

  https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Translation

If you are active and able to contribute translations, please open a
Pull Request (PR) with your proposed updates against the "master"
branch of the official MythTV repository on Github
(https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv).

** Please note ** the PR URL should be referenced in a trac ticket
(details are given on the wiki page).

Alternatively, please feel free to add your patches directly to a new
Translation ticket (again, see wiki page for details)

Please don't send me a diff/patch directly over email, as I'm likely
to forget about it... :)

@Translation Teams

If you are currently listed on the wiki page as an active maintainer
but no longer have the capacity to provide further updates and wish to
be removed, please let me know and I'll update the wiki page (and
accept our thanks for your contributions).

Thank you everyone,
Nick