[Mythtv-translators] REMINDER: Translations due 30th July for MythTV 29.0 release

ddafre ddafre at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 07:03:53 UTC 2017

Furthermore...
I checked the mythfrontend_it.ts which is available at git site and
realized that it is still to a very old version far away the one I gave to
Morris Cavestro.
Since I spent hours to clean up the Italian translation I don't want to
restart it from the beginning.
Please ask Morris to upload the latest version first.

Thanks

Dario