[Mythtv-translators] Theme strings and deadline...

Yianni yiannividalis at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 13 08:05:46 UTC 2016

> Hi Yianni!

> You would need to issue a
>
> git pull
>
> then a
>
> lupdate (or lupdate-qt5)
>
> to update your translation files with the latest strings.
>
> You won't lose anything if you continue from there and I will just need
> *not to* apply the patch you currently submitted...
>
> If you did something else than please let me know...
No, I use a different git folder for the translations than the one for my running system, so I just ran the commands you mentioned.

I am still translating the remaining ones, will create a patch later today. I think I should include it in the still open patch-translation?

I found two errors in the original English description for the MythMediaStream theme:
If you search for "were posible" in mythfrontend_xx.ts

"were posible" instead of "where possible"

> This is to be expected, strings move around from one time to the next
> and this is what this shows...
>
> Sorry for the trouble, I really didn't notice a translation had been
> submitted...

No problem.

> Thank you and have a nice day!
>
> Nicolas