[Mythtv-translators] Theme strings and deadline...

Nicolas Riendeau mythtv at riendeau.org
Sat Mar 12 02:29:40 UTC 2016

Hi Dario!

On 3/10/2016 12:11 PM, Dario wrote:
> Hi Nicolas
> I am already in contact with Morris actually and helped him to translate
> a text file I suppose should belong to 0.28 sw version.
> Stating the above I think is better I wait him contact me then.
> Thanks
>
> Dario

You might want to contact him directly, I have had better success when I
contacted him directly than through other channels.

I currently have a problem with what he submitted and left him a message
using our ticketing system quite a few weeks ago and did not hear back
so I directly contacted him a few days ago.

I have always heard back from him using emails...

Thank you and have a nice day!

Nicolas