[Mythtv-translators] Theme strings and deadline...
Jordan Kanev
danchokanev at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 08:03:42 UTC 2016
Hello,
I made some Bulgarian translations last week in ticket #12699.
I added three new files to translation plugins, but they are not updated in
current status. Here are files I added:
Added new files to plugin translations:
mythbrowser_bg.ts
mythweather_bg.ts
mythnetvision_bg.ts
These files are not added to corresponding "translate.pro" files.
Regards,
Jordan
On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 1:24 AM, Nick Morrott <knowledgejunkie at gmail.com>
wrote:
> On 27 March 2016 at 14:07, Nicolas Riendeau <nicolas at riendeau.org> wrote:
>
> > Good news! We have until the 11th of April...
> >
> > Since quite a few of us might be in different timezones I would suggest
> > not waiting until that date to send your translations in if you want it
> > to be part of the release...
>
> Translation stats updated for master and the new 0.28/fixes:
>
> http://www.insidethex.co.uk/mythtv/translation-status/master/
>
> 4 translations are reported complete; another 6 are 94%+ complete.
>
> Cheers,
> Nick
> _______________________________________________
> Mythtv-translators mailing list
> Mythtv-translators at mythtv.org
> http://lists.mythtv.org/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-translators
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-translators/attachments/20160404/b3743ce8/attachment.html>
More information about the Mythtv-translators
mailing list