[Mythtv-translators] New MythTV Forum

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Sat Feb 8 15:42:30 UTC 2014

On Saturday 08 Feb 2014 16:20:47 Yianni wrote:
> Could you please explain some more on what 'moderating' will involve in
> regards to time and duties? I'd be more than happy to help with the Greek
> translation but with work + 2 kids + the wife I find time to be a rare
> commodity. I guess most of you do, too!

Moderating would just mean removing spam that get past the filters, cautioning
users for bad language, trolling and general bad behaviour. If the warnings
are ignored, it may mean banning a user. There's no minimum time commitment,
I'd like to have at least two moderators for each forum eventually so there
should always be someone else to help out.

Since we know and trust the translation teams it's natural that you become the
first moderators, eventually you may be able to nominate a second or third
moderator. Since none of the developers speak Greek we can't moderate the
Greek forum or decide who would make a good moderator.

> Greek Translation:
> > //Begin: National_Flag
> > $lang = array_merge($lang, array(
> >
> >         'FLAG'              => 'Σημαία',
> >         'FLAG_EXPLAIN'      => 'Επιλέξτε τη Σημαία της χώρας σας',
> >         'TOP_FLAG_TITLE'    => 'Οι 5 Δημοφιλέστερες Σημαίες',
> >         'FLAG_USER'         => '%s Χρήστης',
> >         'FLAG_USERS'        => '%s Χρήστες',
> >
> > ));
> > //End: National_Flag