[Mythtv-translators] Theme strings...

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Tue Jul 30 03:33:41 UTC 2013

Hi Rune!

On 7/29/2013 2:42 PM, Rune Evjen wrote:
> I agree that you should include additional strings from other themes.

Thank you!

> With regards to MythMediaStream, I suspect you refer to my Norwegian
> Bokmål translation of that theme. Could you please provide the patch
> to me ?

Yep, you were indeed the person I was thinking about...

> Will the translation of MythMediaStream using the patch be committed
> and available to other users ?

Yes, anybody who wants it can contact me either here, using private
email, or on IRC (my user on IRC is knightr).

The theme will most likely be added to the list of themes we translate
but I want to investigate the issue of the very non negligible number of
new strings it add before it does...

Don't worry, I have no intention of making you lose the work you did so
I will continue to provide you with a patch.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Nicolsd