[Mythtv-translators] Theme strings...

Rune Evjen rune.evjen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 18:42:53 UTC 2013

2013/7/27 Nicolas Riendeau <knight at teksavvy.com>

> Hi!
>
> I am currently preparing the update of the theme strings.
>
> If we added a little less than 300 strings we could support two additional themes, A-Forest and Blue-abstract.
>
> Would you like to have those added to the list of themes we translate?
>
> For now I won't add MythMediaStream like I had offered the last time which meant a lot more new strings but one of you is already translating it so I will regenerate the patch I provided him with the last time.
>
> Please let me know...
>
> Nicolas
> MythTV translation maintainer/developer

I agree that you should include additional strings from other themes.

With regards to MythMediaStream, I suspect you refer to my Norwegian
Bokmål translation of that theme. Could you please provide the patch
to me ?

Will the translation of MythMediaStream using the patch be committed
and available to other users ?

Best regards,

Rune