[Mythtv-translators] FYI - Planned 0.27 release schedule

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Thu Jul 18 02:09:45 UTC 2013

Hi!

The planned schedule for the release of MythTV 0.27 was posted earlier
today.

We will soon need your help to update your translations for 0.27.

The two important dates for us are July 21th and August 10th.

On July 21th will start the soft string freeze, the strings we have to
translate will be very close to final and you should try to complete and
submit your translations.

On August 10th will start the hard string freeze, the strings will be
the FINAL ones. The only thing at that point that could add a new string
is permitting the translation of an existing string which would have
otherwise stayed untranslated.

If you find strings which are untranslatable please report them as soon
as possible...

You will notice that, like last time, some strings will have moved
around but as long as they didn't actually change lupdate will have
recopied their content and the only thing necessary will be to reconfirm
them by marking them complete.

As always thank you very much for your help!

If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask! Kenni and I will do
our best to help you.

Nicolas
MythTV developer