[Mythtv-translators] New string in mythfrontend in 0.26-fixes

Kenni Lund kenni at kelu.dk
Sat Feb 16 21:33:56 UTC 2013

FYI, I've just noticed that the string "Record at any time on any
channel" wasn't translatable in 0.26-fixes anymore. I've comitted a
fix for this, so the string has become translatable again in
0.26-fixes.

If your translation file already contains a translation of this
string, the translation will now appear correctly. If your translation
file doesn't contain a translation of the string, feel free submit an
patch.

Please note that this is only relevant for 0.26-fixes, as the string
doesn't exist in the master branch.

Best regards
Kenni