[Mythtv-translators] Translation missed on MythWeb

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Tue Feb 5 12:39:47 UTC 2013

Hi Walter!

On 12/14/2012 3:54 AM, Walter Cheuk wrote:
> Thank you so much. There is one more thing not translated: 'No TV
> Configured' and the texts below shown on the front page when no TV tuner
> is configured.

It is now fixed...

There are now 3 new translatable strings:

- "No TV configured!"

-  NO_TV_CONFIGURED_NOTICE_1 which is translated in the same way the
lockdown notice is (ie the text you must translate this to is in the US
English translation).

The current text for this is: "MythTV is intended to run with TV
settings configured.  Your installation does not appear to have been
fully configured for TV viewing (there are no channels). If you intend
to use MythTV's TV functionality, please finish configuration via
mythtv-setup before using MythWeb."

- NO_TV_CONFIGURED_NOTICE_2. Same as above, its current text is:
"MythWeb is capable of functioning without TV settings, but so much of
its interface is designed to make the TV process as smooth as possible
that you will likely find many nonfunctional links to TV functionality.
  Don't be surprised to find "unknown module" messages when
you follow links."

I have moved the location where these strings are displayed because they
weren't being displayed correctly in the space allowed.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Nicolas