[Mythtv-translators] ***IMPORTANT*** A few last minute strings...

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Sun Sep 23 12:13:39 UTC 2012

Hi Yianni!

On 9/23/2012 5:36 AM, Yianni Vidalis wrote:
> I just want to let you know that the Blu-abstract theme description is
> not translatable.

I knew I was forgetting in my previous email...

That's normal, I had to replace the theme description for master by the
one for 0.26 since the themer used two different theme description.

The entry you should currently have in your translation files is

"Blue-abstract is a modern looking theme meant for widescreen HD
displays. The blue background and the consistent layout makes it an
attractive and elegant looking theme. This theme can be used with MythTV
0.26 and later."

and the entry your version of master is getting it

"Blue-abstract is a modern looking theme meant for widescreen HD
displays. The blue background and the consistent layout makes it an
attractive and elegant looking theme. This theme can be used with the
development version of MythTV (master)."

When I started translating yesterday night after I sent my email I
became suspicious of the "This theme can be used with..." so I checked
and sure enough the theme description was different so I replaced "This
theme can be used with the development version of MythTV (master)." with
"This theme can be used with the development version of MythTV (master)."

Once what's currently in master becomes 0.26 everything the theme
description should be translated.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Nicolas