[Mythtv-translators] Only a week left (was "Re: Themestrings has been updated for 0.25 - It's time to start translating! :)")

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Mon Mar 26 11:56:31 UTC 2012

Hi!

This is just a little message to remind you that, if everything goes as
planned, we have around a week (actually a little less now) to complete
our translations.

It will still be possible, at least for a while, to commit translations
done against the master branch to the -fixes (released) branch but if
you want your translation to be available from day one there are only a
few days left.

Please note that your translation does not need to be a 100% complete to
be submitted, we'll apply to the repository what you submit us
regardless of completeness. You can also submit more than one
translation ticket (not at the same time though (-; ).

Thank you and have a nice day!

Nicolas