[Mythtv-translators] Mythbrowser

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Sat Mar 3 21:03:09 UTC 2012

Hi!

On 3/3/2012 2:39 PM, Roger Mårtensson wrote:
> The first one is "Are you sure you want to delete the selected bookmark"
> and the second is almost identical but talks about "marked bookmarks".

As far as I can tell, the first one ask you if you want to delete the
bookmark you are currently on while the second one asks you if you want
to delete one or multiple bookmarks you have marked/selected.

> To me this is two questions and I want to put a questionmark(?) after it
> in my translation but then QT linguist doesn't allow me to mark those as
> "OK"(Green check).

It does let you do it but it's a yellow check mark...

> So my question is if it is common in mythtv source that dialogs with
> questions doesn't use questionmarks?

I believe that was done in error... Let me check on my frontend and if
the problem is present in English as well I'll fix the original English
string (my guess is it will be present unless that's some kind of weird
popup that adds it...).

I'm checking this right now and getting back to you ASAP...

Have a nice day!

Nick