[Mythtv-translators] It's now time... (...to get your translations ready...)

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Tue Jul 24 10:52:18 UTC 2012

Hi Ilkka!

On 7/24/2012 5:05 AM, ikke wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 2:47 PM, Nicolas Riendeau <knight at teksavvy.com> wrote:
>> You should now get your translations ready for the release of 0.26.
>
> against which branch do you prefer the translation patches to be
> taken? .26 alpha or master?

Against master.

"v0.26-alpha" is a tag on master (a fixed point in time) and if you
translate against it if any strings gets added after it (which is
allowed until we're in hard string freeze if it is done to fix
something) you would not have the latest strings.

Thank you for your work and have a nice day!

Nicolas