[Mythtv-translators] Themestrings has been updated for 0.25 - It's time to start translating! :)

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Sat Feb 18 16:16:50 UTC 2012

Hi!

On 2/17/2012 6:10 PM, Kenni Lund wrote:
> Hi all
>
> The themestrings has just been updated for MythTV 0.25. If you haven't
> already started on your translations for MythTV 0.25, now is the time
> to do so :)

Thank you Kenni!

> We highly recommend everyone to have their translations submitted by
> the 16th of March at latest, in order to get their translations
> included with the MythTV 0.25 RC1, which is scheduled to get released
> on the 18th of March (Release schedule for 0.25:
> http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-dev/2012-January/071731.html).

We (Kenni and I) will still be accepting updates for your respective
translation during the RC phase though but as Kenni said getting them in
before the release of RC 1 is preferable.

If you have submitted your translations before the RC phase (March 16th)
and later notice (or are reported) problems with your translation you
can always resubmit one (or more) update before the release of MythTV
0.25 (final).

> ...and find lots of information on the translation of MythTV, on the
> wiki page at:
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Translation

Those of you who have not submitted locale files might also want to
consider submitting them. The relevant info is on
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Locale_Configurations .

As always if you encounter any problem please let us know by posting on
this list.

Thank you very much for all your hard work!

Nicolas