[Mythtv-translators] MythTV Catalan Translation

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Tue Nov 22 16:44:48 UTC 2011

Hi!

> Hi everybody,
>
> as Nick Morrott said me, I send this mail to everyone in the translators
> group to stay in touch. I'll try to carry out the catalan translation to
> bring this software to more people in Spain.
>
> Greetings!

Thank you for your help, it's quite appreciated!

Please add yourself to the list of translators for this language on
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Translation so that other people interested in
helping will know how to reach you.

(If you have any trouble doing so please let me know by private email...)

If you need any help please don't hesitate to contact us...

Once again thank you!

Nicolas Riendeau
MythTV translation maintainer/developer