[Mythtv-translators] [ANNOUNCE] MythTV Translation Status tool available on github

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 13:42:58 UTC 2011

I've just pushed the MythTV Translation Status tool to github (my
first repo, yay!):

https://github.com/knowledgejunkie/mythtv-translation-status

I'll keep updating the stats in the immediate future but I know there
is the intention to host this on the mythtv.org infrastructure in the
longer term, and this should permit it.

In this meantime, the stats are still available from the usual
location [1]. I'll be running the historic results pages files through
sed to update the "trunk" links (reflecting MythTV's SVN heritage) to
"master", but new deployments using the above code will do this from
the get-go.

Cheers,
Nick

[1] http://www.insidethex.co.uk/mythtv/translation-status/trunk/