[Mythtv-translators] How to create new language files?

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Fri Sep 24 17:59:47 UTC 2010

Hi!

> Hi,
>
> i wanted to translate the strings for mythnetvision into german when i
> realized that there is no mythnetvision_de.ts file. How can i create
> this one?

Just add the relevant entries (follow the same pattern as the existing
ones) to translate.pro (and i18n.pro) and then run lupdate (as instructed
on the wiki page).

(I'll add that info on the wiki page tonight...)

It should create a file for you.

Don't forget to svn add that file to make sure it gets included in the svn
diff you will produce later (though in this case you could submit the file
itself).

Have a nice day!

Nicolas