[Mythtv-translators] Language selection of Norwegian Bokmål

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Thu Sep 16 22:34:47 UTC 2010

On Thursday 16 Sep 2010 21:53:55 Rune Evjen wrote:
> Does anyone have a pointer where to look to fix this ? Might it be a
> database/config issue on my end ? Does it qualify for a ticket ?

The language code should be stored in the database as lower case, it seems
yours has somehow ended up as upper-case and that's preventing it matching the
"Norsk, bokmål" entry in the list. Try selecting "Norsk, bokmål" and saving,
that should write it to the database in the correct case.

It doesn't qualify for a ticket since it's just a minor configuration issue on
your machine.
--
Stuart Morgan