[Mythtv-translators] Language selection of Norweg

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Thu Sep 16 21:54:11 UTC 2010

Hi!

> I am addressing this list even if this might be a user error, since it
> is linked to translation.
>
> I just noticed that in Setup->Appearance->Locale, the Norwegian Bokmål
> translation is named "NB" instead of "Norwegian Bokmål", while other
> languages are named by their full name.
>
> Does anyone have a pointer where to look to fix this ? Might it be a
> database/config issue on my end ? Does it qualify for a ticket ?
> Best regards,

I have never investigated that and I don't currently have access to my
repository copy but it sounds like it could come from the ISO 639-1 table
in iso639.cpp (in one of the libs).

(There is a table of language codes to language names there...)

That's definitely where I would look...

If you (or somebody else) haven't found anything by the time I get home
I'll investigate this further...

Good luck!

Nick