[Mythtv-translators] Guidelines and timmings

Jose Paulo Moitinho de Almeida moitinho at civil.ist.utl.pt
Tue Sep 14 12:16:47 UTC 2010

Hello

Following the call the translators and an empty slot for the Portuguese
translation I registered myself for that task and started to work on it.

Sunday I submitted a patch with a weekend's production and apparently the
process is under control, but I would like to have some instructions on the
planned timings and on the preferred strategy for patches.

1) The call mentioned 3 weeks. This means that we should try to complete the
translations by the first weekend of October. Right?

2) What is the best strategy to submit patches? One big patch when the
translation is completed (or the deadline arrives...) or several patches as
the process advances?

Regards

ZP