[Mythtv-translators] German translation completion started

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Sun Sep 12 23:47:07 UTC 2010

Hi Kenni!

On 9/12/2010 6:50 PM, Kenni Lund wrote:
> Actually, unless you have a bunch of corrections up your sleeve, then
> I think the number of new strings will be fairly minimal. It's only 8
> strings at the moment, and I'm expecting at least 5 additional strings
> to be added, so...20 new strings perhaps? :) That's around half the
> number of new strings which entered SVN yesterday, so it will probably
> barely be noticeable when we update the themestrings.

Hmm, definitely not that many...

Mostly changes of context and if an old patch I have still applies (and
if it is applied) 1 or 2 new strings.

I did not check when was the last time themestring/themestringtool had
been run but I thought it was a while ago but I just noticed you
submitted a patch for it about three weeks ago.

Only 5 additionnal strings? Are they the themes descriptions?

Have a nice day!

Nick

PS: The ping on IRC was to ask you if you could test something which I
could not test on my side (analog audio output)...