[Mythtv-translators] Misspelled strings in mythfrontend

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Fri Oct 15 09:10:46 UTC 2010

Hi!

On 10/15/2010 3:18 AM, Florian Bittner wrote:
> Yes, they had been removed a few weeks ago and after that removal they were
> gone in my environment and i did a translation and submitted a patch. But
> yesterday they were present again. I run 'svn update' and wondered about the
> count diff between the webinterface and the current version.

You probably did not re-run lupdate because they had not been marked
obsolete (in Qt Linguist they appear greyed out).

The only way to remove them after that is to remove the obsoletes and we
only suggest to do that when your translation is pretty complete (like
yours).

> Do i really have to checkout everything again? Why does svn update not work?
> I thought 'svn update' gives me the latest version? And the strings have
> been removed from my environment after the removal, but they are back again?

No but I did not know you knew how to svn update so re-checking out
every thing was the easiest way for you to make sure you had the latest
stuff...

> Lots of questions, but i'm a bit confused :-)

No problem, we are here for that...

TTYL

Nick